Friday, January 18, 2008

Mission Falls Trunk Show






You will probably hear this from me more than once, but I believe in synchronicity (coincidence of events that seem to be meaningfully related). Now, that may not be the right word for what I believe, but I think it is close. I believe that life goes its way and that it all works out and events happen for a reason. For instance, I have wanted a yarn shop for about 6 years, but it never seemed to be the right time or place. And then this summer, it happened.

And now, here it is a new year and six months later. Time for the shoppe to get a new lift, bring in new items. But how fast can we knit? I have been asking my vendors for a trunk show and lo and behold - what have we got? Today two boxes came in and we have a Mission Falls trunk show. We have approximately 17 knitted items to drool over.


They are knitted out of Mission Falls cotton and wool. And I love every piece!

We will have them for three weeks from today. Come on in and fondle. We have the patterns and the yarn to make your own.

I am going to tease you for the next several days and show you what we have.


No comments: