Saturday, July 5, 2008

4 Degrees of Seperation

This is a story about the connections we have in our world. Meet Vicki.

She is from Kalamazoo and came into the shoppe this morning. We started talking (I am very nosy and love to hear where folks are from, why they are in this county, and so forth). Vicki told me she is a beginning knitter and her involvement with knitting is more through her friends. Come to find out, she is friends with Rams, who is friends with the Yarn Harlot, who is friends with Megan of Lettuce Knit, who had Franklin at her store on WWKIP. You can see another picture of Vicki on The Panopticon blog. Go to his entry dated June 19, 2008 and you will see her in the 3rd series of group pictures, 3rd row and also further down with the group picture of the scarf. Needless to say, I read the Yarn Harlot and Franklin. So this was rather fun for me - having the connections through Vicki go back to folks whose blogs I enjoy reading.

No comments: