Saturday, October 25, 2008

Done

Pat came in wearing this fun sweater. She knit it out of the Shibui Merino Alpaca and it is for her daughter-in-law in Oregon. I told Pat she could forget to take it with her to Portland and leave it here for us.


Stacy came in wearing this hat. It is her pattern and she knitted it out of the Autunno.

Isn't it cute?
We will be offering this pattern as soon as Susan gets it to us. Susan designed it after I told her I wanted a 3 button wrap that had a cable. And voila! How wonderful to have a designer on staff.


Kate is wearing her Broken Rib Vest made out of the Harlequin yarn and knitting one for her hubby out of the Elegant Merino.


And here I am wearing my Bea Arthur rib warmer. I love, love it.




Jacki finished this amazing lace top for her daughter, Ingrid. She used Naturally Dawn, a bamboo yarn and the pattern, Oriel Lace Blouse, from Interweave Knits Summer 2007. I have watched Jacki work her way through this blouse and she has done an amazing job. I am sure that there were many times she was ready to throw it into the trash, but look what her preserverance brought her. This is truly a work of love from a mother to her daughter.




No comments: