Sunday, March 7, 2010

My first day of my vacation

I am taking a vacation. I am not going anyplace special. Just taking time off of the fun job and the paying job. This is my first vacation in at least three years. I can't remember when I last took time off to just have time off.

Here I am at the Leland harbor.

I am wearing a new ruana that I purchased from Molly's. My husband calls it a tablecloth.



I am having milk and my daughter's freshly made chocolate chip cookies for lunch.

They are pretty good, but she refuses to put walnuts in them, which would make them close to perfect.

Later on, I have a choice of Coca Cola or wine. They are waiting for me in my winter refrigerator.

And at night, we watched Anne of Green Gables, the Sequel.

Pretty good start for a vacation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good on you Kathy.
By the way, I love the way you have trained the dog to guard the refrigerator, well done.
Have fun,
Jillian